Congratulations on your beautiful new home! Here are some details and things to know about your new home.
Ready to become a Lockeland Place Home Owner? See all of the homes we have available in the neighborhood.
You must go to Franklin USPS located on Main Street. Take proof of ownership. Mailbox is at the entrance of the neighborhood.
Rushing Builders uses Commonwealth for our pest control. You can continue with them, or choose a different pest control company for annual retreats.
Water, Sewer, Sanitation
City of Franklin
Electric Plant Board (EPB)
(270) 586- 4441
Things to know
- Garage door code is 2023 or 2024, depending on when the door was installed. Instructions to change the code are in the cover.
- All doors have the same key.
- Be sure to unhook garden hoses in the winter!
- Arc Fault Breakers are required but can be super sensitive. If you have a breaker that continues to trip and you can't find the reason (old lamp, paper shredder, etc), let Therese know.
- Window screens are in the attic. We suggest waiting until the neighborhood construction is complete before installing them.
- We registered your HVAC extended warrenty for you. Watch your email for the manufacturer certificate.
- Drip your faucets when outside temps get to below freezing.
- Make sure your meter base in the yard has the cover on right to prevent freezing.